Our Focused Strategy For Success
Our experience tells us that financial success is the result of following a proven strategy. All high achieving individuals and businesses closely follow a blueprint that guides them to success.
At The Prosperity Group we have a proven 7 step system to put you on a path to a financially secure future. We know our strategy works and we work with you to keep you focused on your goals.
For us this is all about listening. It’s where we get to know you and your current situation…….where you are now and where you want to be in the future.
Based on our new knowledge of your situation and your confidence in our expertise, together we commit to designing and implementing an easy to understand plan for your financially secure future.
Using all our experience, knowledge and resources we research the best products and strategies to help you increase and maintain your wealth into the future.
Once our due diligence is completed we will present to you a simple and easy to follow strategy. When followed, this financial plan will ensure your financial security.
We take time to make sure you fully understand and are happy with our recommended strategy. We will then implement this strategy for you keeping you informed and answering any questions you have along the way.
We will confirm that our strategy has been implemented correctly and answer any questions you may have.
To reap the full benefits of our financial strategy it must be adhered to over time. To help you stay on track we meet regularly and factor in changes in your life, regulations and legislation.
Our knowledge covers all aspects of Financial Planning. From Budgeting and Cash Flow Advice, maximising Centrelink and Family Tax Benefit entitlements to Income Protection, Superannuation and Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF).
We provide the expertise to make sure all your financial affairs are in order.
- Financial Planning
- Finance For Women
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
We take the time to understand what is important to you. We then implement our 7 step system to develop a financial plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
We are committed to provide female clients with the skills and knowledge to become financially independent whether single or in a relationship.
No one likes the idea of needing personal insurance, but it is an essential part of any sound financial plan. We can help with:
- Life Insurance
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Critical Illness (Trauma) and Child Critical Illness (Trauma) cover
- Business Expenses Insurances
We provide advice in relation to types and levels of cover for you, help you apply for these covers and process any claims for our clients.
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) now makes up one third of the Australian Superannuation market. We can help with the following:
- Is a SMSF right for you?
- How to set up a SMSF and the pros and cons of corporate versus individual trustees.
- Invest your SMSF in a way that you will feel comfortable with whilst trying to boost investment returns
- Consider and provide advice in relation to Insurances (Life, Total & Permanent Disability and Income Protection) via your superannuation fund
- Help make sure your superannuation funds pass to the right person or persons in the event of your death
- Use your existing Superannuation benefits to transition into retirement or retire.
When you have worked hard your whole life, you want to make sure you can have a stress free and comfortable retirement. We can help with:
- Planning for your retirement in terms of how much you will need based on when you plan to retire and the level of income you require in retirement
- Maximising your investments prior to and after retirement
- Maximising any Centrelink entitlements, you may be eligible for and assistance with applying for these benefits
Estate Planning involves dealing with your assets should you pass away. We work with solicitors and can help facilitate your Estate Planning needs including:
- Providing information to your solicitor to help prepare Wills
- Ensuring beneficiary nominations within your Superannuation Funds are up to date and represents your wishes
- Ensuring you have enough Life Insurance in place to provide for your family should you pass away
- Ensuring beneficiary nominations within your Life Insurance policies are up to date and represents your wishes
- Ensuring the correct structures are in place to ensure that the right assets pass to the right people at the right time, in the most tax efficient manner possible.