We are passionate about helping our clients make informed decisions about their financial needs through guidance and mentoring
The Prosperity Group Financial Services are a financial planning business servicing the Corowa, Wangaratta, Albury-Wodonga and Yarrawonga areas. We also have offices located in Leeton and Melbourne.
Lisa Steel is the principal adviser and founder of The Prosperity Group, and has been designated as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® practitioner.
- Budgeting and Cashflow advice
- Debt Consolidation
- Salary Packaging
- Tax Planning
- Centrelink and Family Tax Benefit (Maximising) entitlements
- Protecting your income
- Providing a lump sum in the event of death, disability or serious illness
- Estate Planning* (review of Wills, Powers of Attorneys, Testamentary Trust and Super beneficiaries)
- Maximising Superannuation benefits
- Borrowing to invest (gearing)
- Investing in shares and managed funds
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
- Asset Structuring
- Children’s Education funds
- Business Succession (voluntary and involuntary)
- Partnership cover
- Employee Superannuation
* Please note we do not provide Estate Planning Advice but work with Estate Planning professionals to ensure your Estate Planning needs are met
Contact us on: 02 6033 2077
“Our relationships with our clients are built upon mutual trust and respect”
OUR BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY
Choosing a Financial Planner is an important decision and we have a very simple business philosophy. We believe if we provide the most prudent and personalised advice by people who are both highly skilled and passionate about what they do and above all genuinely care for your outcomes, we will become a successful business whose services are continually sought by like-minded individuals.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are the foundations of our business. These values guide our day to day workings and help set us apart from our competitors.
- Flourish – continual development and improvement of our business and the services we offer to our clients
- Respect – treating people with care and respect
- Partnership – developing open and honest communication
- Passion – genuine enthusiasm and interest in all we do
- Fun – diverse and fun learning environment for our staff and clients
We help our clients make informed decisions and take action about their finances and their future.
Knowledge gives you confidence
Knowledge gives you choice
Choice creates happiness
Happiness creates comfort